Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Round Seven

January 26 was another great day for Hollywood birthdays.  There were so many great names from which to choose, that I had a hard time deciding which two to use for this round of The Hollywood Connection.  I might have to do another round today.

Round Seven:


Bob Uecker

Ellen Degeneres

Step One:

Bob Uecker is in...

Major League with...

Tom Berenger.

Step Two:

Tom Berenger is in...

Inception with...

Leonardo DiCaprio.

Step Three:

Leonardo DiCaprio is in...

The Aviator with...

Alec Baldwin.

Step Four:

Alec Baldwin is in...

My Sister's Keeper with...

Joan Cusack.

Step Five:

Joan Cusack is in...

Mr. Wrong with...

Ellen Degeneres.

Whew!  Five steps to connect Ellen Degeneres and Bob Uecker.  I won't lie.  This was a tricky round of The Hollywood Connection.  It was fun, however to cast my mind back to 1989 when I first saw Major League.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment